With ViviSat’s in-orbit satellite life extension services, operators will be able to extend the life of and maximize cash flow from their existing assets in ways never before possible.
ViviSat’s services are specifically designed to fit customers’ business models, as well as their technical requirements. The simplicity and cost-effectiveness of the ViviSat service provides customers with access to new markets and new opportunities — and protects asset value.
The ViviSat offering is compatible with virtually all geosynchronous satellites.
- Rendezvous and docking without interruption to operations of the client satellite
- Long-term station-keeping and attitude control
- Relocation of satellites to different orbital slots or to different orbits
- De-orbiting satellites that are at the end of their lives
- Rescue and re-orbiting of satellites stranded in incorrect orbits
ViviSat will provide operators with:
- Improved performance, return and cash flow from existing assets
- Back-up capability during procurement and launch
- An effective tool for risk mitigation
- More flexibility in deploying capital and timing of assets
- The ability to substitute an operating expense for a capital expense
How does it work? See an animated demonstration of the ViviSat Mission Extension Vehicle (MEV) here